ENVIROCARE 100% RECYCLED
Manufactured by sustainable paper making company, Lenzing Papier in Austria, Envirocare 100% Recycled is made entirely from waste paper; consisting of 75% post-consumer and 25% pre-consumer waste.
Created without the addition of optical brighteners, Envirocare 100% Recycled is an environmentally responsible paper choice that is smooth with a warm natural white shade.
Learn more about our paper stocks here.
- Designed and printed invitation card(s)
- Mailing envelope with the choice of coloured envelopes at no extra cost
- Complimentary trimmings of a transparent belly band and biodegradable jute twine
- Free express shipping Australia-wide
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Select the number of cards you would like in the set and your quantity. Our quantities are available in lots of 10 and there is a minimum of 20 sets per order. If you would like more than 100 sets, please send us an enquiry. Unfortunately, we are unable to print custom quantities.
2. Select your mailing envelope colour and any add-ons that you would like.
3. Once your order has been placed, we will be in touch via email for the wording. Please allow up to 2 business days for us to get back to you.
4. When your design is ready, you will be emailed a digital draft of your design for review and approval. There are three complimentary rounds of wording changes before we send everything to print.
5. When the printing is completed, we will post your lovely invitations to you.
Please allow at least four weeks for the design, printing and shipping of the invitations. If you have all your wording ready to go, it will help speed things up greatly.