HOW TO USE OUR TEMPLATES
1. Browse our designs and choose one that you like. All our templates are fully editable, which means if you like the design but don't like the fonts or colours, you have the freedom to change them in the design once you've purchased the template.
2. We use the online editing platform Templett for all our designs. Click the demo link to try out the Templett editing program. Here you can get a feel for how to edit the template without committing to a purchase.
3. When you click the link, the demo in Templett will open. Please note that nothing will be saved in demo mode - it's simply to let you have a go with editing before purchasing. Once you’ve got the hang of it, you can purchase the template from our website and start editing and saving the real file.
1. Once your order for the template has been processed, keep an eye out for two separate emails. The first one will be your order confirmation from The Hello Bureau and the second will be an email from Templett with an access link. Please check your junk/spam mailbox if you don't see anything in your inbox.
If you do not receive the email from Templett immediately, contact us and we’ll sort it out for you. Unfortunately, sometimes the automated emails may not go through for one reason or another.
2. In the Templett email, click the access link and this will take you to the Templett website.
3. Create an account with the email address that you used to purchase our templates and click 'Save changes'.
4. In the next screen, click on the ‘Access your templates’ button. Your templates will automatically be in your account already.
Please note: If you purchase more than one template from us, you only need to setup your Templett account once. All future templates that you purchase will be added to your account automatically.
EDITING YOUR TEMPLATES
1. The next screen will be the design editor. This is where you do all of your editing before downloading. In the left panel, you will see thumbnails of all your templates.
2. The size of each template will be displayed - just click the one that you would like to work with.
3. If you hover your mouse over a template thumbnail, you will see a blue box appear with ‘Seller instructions’. Click this blue box to open up extra information that we’ve written about the template.
4. Once you’ve chosen and clicked your template, it will appear in the main editor area. Now you’re all set to edit your templates!
SAVING AND DOWNLOADING YOUR TEMPLATES
1. Remember to always save your template after editing, so you don’t have to redesign everything again!
2. There is an option to revert the template back to its original state – this is for if you want to clear everything you’ve done and start afresh.
3. You have up to 10 downloads per template, however if you require more, just contact us to refresh the count.
To see our FAQ's for templates, please click here.