HOW TO ACCESS YOUR TEMPLATE
1) Look for an email from Templett (check your junk mail if you don’t receive anything in your inbox)
2) Follow the link to access your template. You will be required to make an account to use Templett.
3) While you make changes, save your template.
4) When you’re ready to print, download the PDF or JPEG.
5) Print and trim your template (if necessary)
PDF - home printing or print shop. There is an option to add trim marks if you are trimming it at home (the ‘save paper’ option is to format two invites on 8.5”x11” or A4)
JPEG - for photo lab or print shop
PNG - for text, email or social media sharing
WHAT CAN BE EDITED?
- All the text in our templates are editable
- Font sizes, colours and styles
- Additional text boxes and headings can be added
- You can upload your own images and photos to include on the template
- There is an option to add a second page to the template which can be printed on the back
WHAT CAN'T BE EDITED?
- Any imagery or graphics on the template as these are locked in position (except photo templates which are replaceable)
- The size of the template - we can resize the template for you in the program
Try the demo here to get a feel for Templett:
Please note: Templett is not available on tablet or mobile devices.
ADDITIONAL HELP ON HOW TO EDIT TEMPLATES
For information about editing the templates and the functions in the program, the Templett help centre can be found here.
HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR TEMPLATE?
Contact Cassandra at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch to assist you.