Small signs can be printed at home or at print and copy centres. Large signs can be printed online at Prints Of Love or Vistaprint.
We recommend printing these on paper stock that is around 300gsm for sturdiness.
To make an extra sturdy sign, you can stick the printed menu onto foam board or cardboard, which is quite cheap to purchase from any art or office supplies store.
About The Hello Bureau Editable Templates
Our templates were designed to save you time, money and the hassle of finding someone to design your menus! You will have immediate access to the templates after purchase, meaning you can have ready-to-print designs within minutes!
- Template sizes included: 16"x20", 18"x24" and 24"x36"
- This template has been designed to be fully editable in the online application Templett - no program download required
- Fully editable template to suit any occasion - change the text, fonts and font colours
- Upload and add images or backgrounds
- Templates stay in your account forever - you can re-use the design if your wedding or event gets postponed
- Download your file in high-quality print-ready PDF and JPG formats
- We're here for customer support if you have any questions or enquiries